Last Updated: October 2, 2023
InfoConvoy is a place to find and share information about almost everything. We developed our website to provide a reliable and all-in-one platform for people of all ages to share their knowledge and expertise and learn from others' knowledge and experiences in return. We kindly ask that you treat our website and community with respect. We try our best to ensure that everything on our website is real and reliable. But still, if you find any spam, abusive info or users on our website, please let us know by using the contact form located here.
Accepting the Terms & Conditions
InfoConvoy ("InfoConvoy" or "we" or "us") is a website ("website") for reading and sharing articles, facts, images, resources and other information. Please read these terms and conditions ("Agreement") carefully before using the website or any info and services provided on the Website ("posts", "info", "facts", "how-to", "differences", "top speeds", "nutrition facts", "quotes", "riddles", "software", "icons", "wallpapers", "images", "contributions", collectively, "info"). By using or accessing the website, you agree to become bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If You do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use the website. The info is accessed by you (“user”, "member" or “you”) under the following terms and conditions:
Access to Info
1. InfoConvoy reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the info and/or website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or info, without prior notice or liability. Information available in the website does not, and should not be relied upon to, replace the advice of your own professional legal, tax and financial, or medical advisors.
2. You can share, copy, redistribute, remix, transform, and build upon the Info posted on InfoConvoy in any medium or format, but You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the respective Info and the Info author profile, and indicate if any changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests InfoConvoy or the Info author endorses you or your use. The Images posted in the Images section of InfoConvoy may be used without attribution. But you cannot use any Info or Image posted on InfoConvoy to create a service or a website similar to InfoConvoy.
3.You may not display this website in frames without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us using the contact form located here.
4. You shall not remove any copyright, trademark, links, patent or other proprietary rights notice on any info.
5. You shall not use this website to transmit unsolicited email. You may not send unsolicited email to this website or to anyone whose email address includes the domain name used on this website or our domain name. You may not use our domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications which you transmit from another location or through another service. You may not pretend to be someone else – or spoof their identity – when using this website.
6. Your access privileges to the website are conditioned on your adherence to the terms of this Agreement. If you violate any terms of this Agreement, you agree that we may deny you access to the website. You further agree, at your own expense, to defend and indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all claims which may be asserted against us, and all losses incurred, as a result of any violations of this Agreement. If asked to do so, you agree that you will not attempt to access this website.
7. We may ask You to open an account ("Account") on our website to access certain areas of our website. In this case, You must create an Account to access these areas. When creating an Account, You must provide us with accurate and complete registration information as prompted. You must notify us if any of this information changes. If You fail to provide or update this information, we may terminate your right to access the website. You will be responsible for all use of your password and account, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. You must notify us if you believe your password or Account has been compromised. In addition, you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach or attempted breach of the security of the website. We recommend that you change your password often. Under no circumstances should you respond to a request for your password, particularly a request from an individual claiming to be our employee as we will never ask you for your password.
8. You may not (i) select or use as a profile name a name of another person or company with the intent to impersonate that person or company; or (b) use as a profile name a name subject to any rights of a person or company other than you without appropriate authorization. InfoConvoy reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a profile name in its sole discretion. We take reasonable security precautions when using the internet, telephone or other means to transport data or other communications, but expressly disclaim any and all liability for the accessing of any such data communications by unauthorized persons or entities.
9. Only one single Account is allowed on InfoConvoy for every Single User. You may not create multiple Accounts for yourself or use multiple Accounts at one single time. Use of single Account by multiple users is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent removal of any or all Accounts involved in the respective usage, from the website, without any liability or obligation on part of InfoConvoy and its owners.
Submitting Info to InfoConvoy
10. InfoConvoy allows its users to contribute, post, submit, upload, transmit or otherwise make available info, facts, articles, tutorials, quotes, riddles, images, icons, wallpapers, links, information (including profile information), communications and/or other material (each, an “info”), all of which must comply with and are subject to this Agreement.
11. By submitting info to InfoConvoy you hereby grant to InfoConvoy and its owners, an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, freely sub-licensable and transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free license and right (but not the obligation) to (i) use your info (including the ideas embodied therein) and (ii) use your name, user/log-in name, likeness, biographic and other profile information about you in connection with any use of your info, in each case without payment or other additional consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party, and without crediting you. “Use” means, without limitation, the irrevocable right to publish, copy, reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license or otherwise use or exploit your Info, or portions thereof, alone or with other material, with or without revisions, without notice and without obligation, payment, accounting, or other reference or attribution to you or any other person or entity, in the name of InfoConvoy throughout the world in perpetuity in any and all media now or hereafter known and for any purpose, without obtaining further permission from you or any other person or entity.
12. By submitting info to website, you also hereby permit InfoConvoy and its owners to use portions of your info, to modify or rewrite any of your info, and/or to incorporate other materials, either created by InfoConvoy and/or its owners or licensed from third parties (any of the foregoing, “Edits”), with the info, and all resulting Edits and/or derivative works (including, in each case, all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein) shall be owned by InfoConvoy and/or its owners and not subject to your approval or payment by InfoConvoy or any other party of any compensation to you.
13. You agree that InfoConvoy shall have the right in its sole discretion, without obligation and without notice or liability, to (or elect not to) delete, move or edit any info or other info that it may determine is or may be unlawful or a violation of this Agreement or any other InfoConvoy policy or agreement with InfoConvoy, or otherwise contains errors or omissions or is unacceptable or inappropriate for any reason.
14. You also represent and warrant to us that you are authorized to grant all rights pursuant to the info license and, further, your info: (i) is truthful and accurate, and contain solely original material owned by you, info for which you have received express permission from the owner and have provided proper attribution to same, or info in the public domain (and you assume all responsibility for making such determinations and acquiring all necessary authorizations and approvals related to your info); (ii) do not violate and will not violate the rights of any third party or any local, state, national or foreign law, including any right of publicity, right of privacy, confidentiality or any other contractual or proprietary right, including patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret rights; (iii) disclose all affiliations or relations necessary so that such info is not deceptive or misleading (for example, if you are contributing about a company and work for that company, then this should be disclosed); and (iv) comply with all other provisions of this Agreement.
15. You are prohibited to submit any info, which:
(a) is vulgar, profane, obscene, pornographic, harmful, hateful, abusive, harassing or threatening, libelous, defamatory, false or misleading, or promotes violence, discrimination (whether based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes or facilitates religious or political organizations or illegal activities or contains any info about sexual activities or sex or otherwise contains materials that InfoConvoy considers objectionable or inappropriate.
(b) impersonates others or contains personal information about any person or competitive business information about another business or company;
(c) contains unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except that within a community we may in our sole discretion permit you to submit info with information about your business, including a link to your company website, as long as such information is related to the applicable info topic and otherwise complies with the Website Terms & Conditions;
(d) contains or launches or provides links or access to software or other applications that may be harmful to another user’s computer or could circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Info or enforce the Website Terms & Conditions;
(e) contains viruses or other contaminating or destructive features, or software that could disrupt, damage, disable, burden or impair any community, the website or any portion thereof; or
(f) infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret or otherwise violates any obligation of confidentiality, the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party, or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
16. You also agree that your submitted Info can be used by other users in accordance with the para 2 of these terms and conditions.
17. You also agree that you may not be able to remove or delete your info after it has been submitted on InfoConvoy. You also agree that InfoConvoy reserves the right to keep displaying your submitted info on InfoConvoy for an unlimited time period without your consent.
18. By accepting this agreement, You also accept and agree to our Disclaimer stated on this page.
20. Materials and Info may be made available on the website by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan info used or contributed to the website for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible info. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the website. In addition, we respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA’s safe harbor provisions. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials on the website infringe a copyright, you may contact us by using the contact form located here, and provide us the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an email address or phone number at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
21. Although it is our policy to terminate info-related relationships with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others, InfoConvoy shall not be liable to you or any third party under any circumstances for declining to remove or replace any info or material on the website.
23. InfoConvoy reserves the right to change, modify or remove any of its terms stated on this page on its sole discretion at any time with or without any prior notice to any User.
24. If You have any questions, comments or concerns about this website, you may contact us using the contact form located here. You agree and accept that we have no obligation to reply you or provide you with customer support of any kind. However, we may provide you with customer support from time to time, at our sole discretion.